15 Loaring Place
+61 1800 024 649
Reviews of Margaret River Wine & Nature Tours
- Julie Loran Added November 13, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★We had a wonderful day exploring the Hamelin Bay area in Margaret River with Dirk, was the best host, showing us incredible local scenery and was a wealth of knowledge about local history, geology on area and flora and so more. Highly recommend this tour to anyone who is new to the region. As I had a knee injury at the time Dirk was considerate of my physical capabilities . We also had an interval back at Margaret River B and B for a scrumptious lunch made by Pam , before heading off again the visit the wineries and distillery, not to mention the chocolate and nougat . Many thanks Dirk and Pam for hosting us at their lovely B&B, and we will be spreading the word and will be back for sure. Also to see the lovely Bella ( furkid)
- Jorma Säämänen Added November 07, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★We had an enjoyable day with Dirk. He is full of knowledge about MR nature with deep insight into geological history. The lunch made by Pam was delicious and well balanced with the wines. The wine tasting in boutique wineries in cozy atmospheres concluded the day.
- Delores Conway Added November 03, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Thank you Dirk for an enjoyable time with my sister during our Holiday. After looking at all of the tour options, yours was the most desirable. We really enjoyed the personalized experience of selecting our own options, and felt really lucky to have someone has knowledgeable as yourself as our guide. I highly recommend using Dirk if you want a personalized experience at an extremely reasonable price. Thank you again. Delores and Michelle
- Janelle Clarke Added November 01, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Highly recommend this tour. Dirk had a great knowledge of this town, country and earth. A man of very interesting understandings of how this land works. The tour was more of a nature tour at our request and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Stopped at one winery for lunch and tasted the wines which were very easy to drink and better than organic and biodynamic wines. Beautiful taste. Stopping at the olive oil, coffee and chocolate place was fantastic. Luv the tour immensely
- Leah Little Added October 29, 2019★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆Very Disappointed! Sorry!!
6 hours of sssooooo much geology (simply way too much on the iceage, earth crust, soil, limestone and sand) and very little about anything else... such as the incredible scenery and Margaret River region as a whole. I realise that geology may be his passion... But as a 'tourist' of the region, the endless geology became excessive and boring! When paying $150 per person, one can expect something a bit more outstanding for the tour! Some so-called facts told about the history of the region, on the day were actually incorrect. The next day we visited more of the 'must see sites' of MR ourselves and realised this...
We simply got nothing better than we could have done ourselves as amateurs of this beautiful region...
Tour operator is a somewhat friendly person (with a beautiful dog that shared our afternoon. A big highlight for us) but, the promised lunch noted on this tour, on TripAdvisor at a boutique winery simply never happened.?
Share this page
Today's weather in Margaret River WA
10:00 19 ℃ 1022 hPa 54 % 4 m/s 13:00 24 ℃ 1022 hPa 49 % 4 m/s 16:00 23 ℃ 1020 hPa 56 % 8 m/s 19:00 21 ℃ 1019 hPa 65 % 8 m/s 22:00 19 ℃ 1020 hPa 73 % 9 m/s