253 Wilderness Road
+61 428 657 281
Reviews of Wilderness by the Sea
- Asher Added November 17, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★This place was amazing the hosts were lovely and very accommodating. Would highly recommend staying here absolutely love it can’t wait for our next stay xxx
- veda Added October 31, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Had a great time with the ladies we did not what to leave the house.The wonderful spa and warm fire was so good.There was lots of areas to sit and plenty of room for our large group.Having 3 bathrooms worked well for all the ladies The house was clean wonderful flowers on table when we arrived cant wait to come back Thank Veda
- steve Added October 28, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Loved the house we had the best weekend the pool and table tennis got a lot of use and the spa very clean everything we needed and more
- Lee Added May 16, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆This place is stinking! The hot tub doesn’t work. The bedding is ripped. Luxury accommodation made me laugh. Never ever book here. The owners are rude, defensive and obviously only stayed at 1 star resorts. The bedding is dirty and ripped. The balcony is completely unsafe.
- sally Added March 06, 2019★ ★ ★ ★ ★Love this house,property and location. We were a family group of 7 and we thoroughly enjoyed this house. So many activities to keep the little kids & big kids entertained. We especially enjoyed the spa. House was very clean. Comfortable beds. Well equipped kitchen. We will definitely be back.
- N Added February 28, 2019★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Poor cleanliness, bedding and bathrooms not upto standard of luxury accommodation.
Hot tub didn’t work properly outdoor areas were dirty. Pity as the location was good. Although plenty of much better accommodation in Margaret river so don’t risk this property.
Share this page
Today's weather in Margaret River WA
10:00 22 ℃ 1022 hPa 54 % 4 m/s 13:00 26 ℃ 1022 hPa 49 % 4 m/s 16:00 24 ℃ 1020 hPa 56 % 8 m/s 19:00 22 ℃ 1019 hPa 65 % 8 m/s 22:00 19 ℃ 1020 hPa 73 % 9 m/s